2018 - 2019 School Year
- Sing in tune in unison
- Play a variety of instruments
- Improvise, arrange and compose without fear
- Use simplified notation as a tool for learning and retaining new music
- Thoughtfully analyze and evaluate music in performance and listening
- Appreciate all musical styles and genres
Songs: Hello Around the World
Look Who's Here
Time For Music
Listen to the Rhythm, Listen to the Beat
Music Project -
"Bought Me A Cat
"Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me"
Objectives: * Students will sing a song and create an alternate ending.
* Students will interpret a story narrative by selecting instruments
to portray the action.
* Students will evaluate the performance of themselves and other students